Thursday, July 7, 2011

just a hot summer day...

What do you do on a hot summer day? For days and days I have wanted to spunk up my room... so finally, I decide to make my own creative wall paper. First thing I did was dig out those old dusty magazines, that had been sitting untouched in boxes for years. I knew they would come in handy some day! Then began tearing out whatever pictures interested me. Getting a little carried away, ending up with way to many, worked to my advantage, helping me indicate which ones I just thought were "cool" and which ones could actually appear nicely on my wall. After a few days of picking and choosing I laid them out on my floor and made a rough outline for the wall. Although, I did change the order when I put them up on the wall so much. Standing on a tall chair, with tape in one hand and the picture in the other isn't that easy so I asked my mommy for some help. Never hurts to have a fashion director help you does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment